Tuesday 12 May 2009

A sad day

Today, it was the sixth years's last day at my school ever.


Now, you may be thinking 'But Megan, you're only fifth year. You have another year left! Why are you sad?'


Well, I'll tell you. The entire time I've lived in this town (about 10 years now), they've always been "The Year Above", even when we were primary 7 and they were first years at high school. Now they're just...gone.



It feels a bit weird.



And I feel old...


Also, remember him? Yeah, while I was in France I realised that actually I still like him a lot. But of course, he's in sixth year so aside from the school show in a few weeks (and the one exam we'll both be doing) I'm never going to see him again. This is not a good thing at all. BUT I'm going to take a leap and tell him on the night of the last show, that way if I get knocked back on my arse I don't have to face the humiliation of seeing him all the time - a cunning plan I think.

I'm really freaking out about my exams now, and every time I try to revise I can't concentrate because I have some song or other stuck in my head - right now it's Speeding Cars by Imogen Heap (you should get it, it's really good)
I just want to curl up in a ball until they're all over...

In other news, here's a picture of me at the wedding, just hanging out with my darling brother...don't we look great? (Sometimes I love myself too much xD ) Sorry it's sideways, I'm not sure how to change that:




No comments:

Post a Comment