Tuesday 5 May 2009

Home...

Unfortunately. I couldn't stay forever, I know, but a few more days would have been nice...

Anyway, things to say! The wedding was fantastic. Or at least, the bits I remember were. The other bits, if my family is to be belived, not so much. I blame the demon drink. It causes nothing but trouble for me, as I should have learned from that party a wee while ago. I've also learned now that in the presence of cousins, my big brother is utter pish. To be brief, after a long day's alcohol consumption we pretty much got dragged onto the minibuses back to our beds, and woke up in the morning with messy clothes and few memories.

Bear in mind this was at a FAMILY WEDDING. Meaning my GRANDPARENTS were there. Meaning I am SO out of favour in the family right now. But then so are pretty much all of the cousins apart from Senan, because he doesn't drink (only because he'll get £500 if he doesn't drink til he's 18 - he's gambling!)

Anyway, I have school in the morning - how depressing - so, night night!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment