Thursday 2 April 2009

GO TEAM!!

So I mentioned before about how my dance team was part of the big competition between schools in my area, yes? Well, the competition was last night, and my team came second!!! Yes, I know it's not quite first, but that went to another team from my school who had an absolutely amazing dance and some people I quite like in it so it's irrelevant. Anyway, I thought I'd share some photos from the night:








TEAM!!!!

Oh, it was fun. I also finally got my christmas present from my friend Laurie (in April!! Shocking, I know) which involved a 'mystery package' from cybercandy.com so needless to say everyone was on a sugar high, mostly from the chocolate flavoured skittles (odd, but surprisingly nice....). The only not good part was that we only got to do the dance once - only the winners get to do it twice - because it was SO MUCH FUN!!! Also, I absolutely loved our costumes, and our hair and makeup (modelled so sexily by myself in the third pic) and if i wasn't so inhibited and could afford face paints all the time I would do that kind of stuff every day (lol..)

Today was quite rubbish though. The absolute worst parts were at the end of school where I had to carry my stuff from every subject from my locker into town because I was working. Now this is roughly the equivalent weight of two small children. So basically I had an extremely uncomfortable 15 minute bus ride then had to heave the stuff through the town centre, with the extreme weight of my bag causing my skirt to ride up at the same time as my leggings were falling down. Not a good look. Then there was work itself, which just all-out sucked, so no change there. This new girl just started and I swear to god she wants to beat me up or something. I'm not quite sure why, but she scares me anyway. Then, when I got home I decided I would play with my little brothers in the garden since it was a beautiful sunny day. Except nothing ever goes nicely, and Robb got sent inside for punching Max. So I kept playing with Max, and when Robb was finally allowed back out he decided that I liked Max more than him and he hated me. Fun times. Meanwhile, my dad took my phone off me as an incentive to clean my very messy room. So once the room was cleaned I went to get it back, and guess what? Massive big crack on the screen. Which wasn't there when I gave him it. Which means he somehow cracked the touch-screen of my iPhone. Which he obviously denies. And I don't know if I can get it fixed....sad sad :(

No comments:

Post a Comment