Friday 10 April 2009

Superawesomelulz

Really.

Honestly.

This story is hilarious.

I promise you will laugh.


Ok, so last night I was on Omegle chatting to random people from all over the world, when some guy from California comes along. I figure out quite quickly that he knows absolutely nothing about Scotland, so, I decide to have a little bit of fun with him. So I told him that we Scots hunt haggis (they have one leg shorter than the other, so you chase them backwards round a hill to trip them up..)

After he believes that, I decide to see how far I could take it. The next thing I tell him was that marriage is arranged through cow trading and that the 'older bride' is 15 while the youngest is 9. And that I am 15 and about to get married to a guy called Hamish, to whom I have been promised since birth.

Oh, and me and Hamish are going to have nine or ten kids who will be raised 'by the clan'.

And did you know the life expectancy in Scotland is 42 due to TB in the springs? And no-one here has seen a person over 50 so we think they turn grey all over.

And it costs a million Scottish yen to fly on a plane. So, sadly, I will never see a Californian care home and know what old people actually look like (he actually suggested that one..)

Can you believe he actually fell for that? I mean, aside from anything else, if I lived in a country that backwards, why would I be sitting on a computer chatting to him???

My only regret is that my internet crashed before I could save this. Cos it could have provided me with laughs for a loooong time.

No comments:

Post a Comment