Tuesday 17 February 2009

I'm back!

Yes, I have returned to Scotland. No, the weekend wasn't long enough. Yes, I want to be back in Ireland. :(

I thought today was going to be a day where I could relax and get used to being home again, maybe chill out in my room or something. But no, no, I can't, because while I was away having fun and realising things my mum decided now is the time to redecorate my room. So instead of lying on my bed daydreaming, I'm helping to build it :

Except the staple gun broke, so I could be spending the night in my brother's room tonight (he doesn't live here so I might just cope).

While I deal with the upsetting state of my life just now, there is one thing which keeps me from having a breakdown. This. It reminds me that some people have it worse than I do. And it's quite funny.

I'm off school for the rest of the week, so I'll probably be laying carpets or whatever instead of mooning over him all day. Distractions are good....I have to go sand a footboard :)

No comments:

Post a Comment