Monday 16 February 2009

Men are Shit.

Ok, so I got thBoldroughBold Single Awareness Day relatively unscathed. Sure, I couldn't walk in a straight line through the streets of Belfast without being mowed down by couples holding hands and gazing bokesomely inBoldto each other's eyes, blissfully unaware of the world around them, but right now it's other events that are 'grinding my gears' (I love Ireland). Like, guys who are such fannies they can't even grant you a proper conversation after a lot of anticipation. Or guys who are just so damn attractive that you can't help but want them, even when nobody else shares your sentiments and yet he still doesn't appear to return your feelings.

I'd like to point out that not all of the above applies to me, but really, that is beside the point. From now on he will be known as He and I will be making a concentrated effort not to mention him in every post. Honestly, it's ridiculous. I didn't realise how bad it was until I got here and realised that I wanted to be back in Scotland on the off-chance I might see him.

It sickens me.

Well, I'm heading home tomorrow and quite frankly, I don't want to. And yet, I do. And I know why. Urgh. Someone slap me, please.

1 comment:

  1. why can't the ball bounce back? Women are shit? I understand the pangs of loneliness sounding from you Nuttmeg! But Ceriwen the young lovely honey-drop follows you.Nevermind.

    ReplyDelete